Painters In Anchorage, Alaska
When looking for Painters there are just a few things you should look for to make sure you’re getting a professional and not just a fly-by-night organization or someone just posing as a professional paint contractor.
You can really tell the bad Painters from the good ones
…and I’m going to show you how to choose the best Anchorage Painter, so take notes! 🙂
We all know anyone can paint a house, but for those of you who either don’t have the time, don’t want to get involved in a project that would probably take up more time than you care to spend on it, or just don’t know the first thing about painting. I just have one thing to say, use your best judgement when looking at all the facts in front of you while choosing Painters.
To Find Painters look for and do these things:
1. License – Every painting company that’s out there painting houses needs to have a license according to the state of Alaska or at least working under a painting contractor that does. Painters know this…
2. Pictures – Always ask to see some kind of portfolio of the past work that the paint contractors have done in order to see if their work is something you like. You never know, you might even get a good idea from just looking at the pictures of the Painters work?
3. Testimonials – Also known as references will help you see what other people think of their work and it will help you weed out the bad Painters really easy.
4. Video – If at all possible you should see if they have any videos of their crews doing the work, getting before and after shots, how the Painters work, etc…
5. Questions – Be sure to ask a ton of questions, because this way you’ll be able to see which Painters have enough patients to work with you, the way you want. You’ll be able to tell if someone is just trying to rush through things to place a bid or estimate with you, or if they just seem to be too pushy to get out of your house or pushy to try and tell you what you NEED to do.
Also, you should never be able to ask a bad question to Painters or a hard question with a good painting contractor. Anchorage Painters should be very pleasant to work with and that’s usually a good sign that they will be a great company to have work for you.
6. Research – Always, Always do your research on Anchorage Painters or a contractor as much as possible. At least find out all the above and if at all possible contact some of their references. You can never be to thorough.
Anchorage Painters – The Paint Anchorage Team takes pride in every aspect of the painting business to ensure the customer is always treated right and feels confident that they made the right choice in choosing them to do the work.
Some other good places where you can look to get good ideas for your painting project are in the links below….